Fast Track Future Leaders Programme
How do your high potentials get a fast start?
According to recent employer research amongst Britain’s top companies, it is now harder to recruit graduates with the skills needed in today’s workplace than it was a decade ago. Among the skills lacking are soft skills such as communication, teamwork and demonstrating initiative. Yet graduates are often unaware of these shortcomings, suggesting some lack of the self-awareness necessary for outstanding leadership. The risk for organisations is that without these skills the fast-track talent they have invested in may not reach the potential expected of them or they may simply not “last the course”.
A programme to unlock potential
Our Fast Track programme has been designed to fill a number of gaps, left open by academic programmes, that are crucial skills for young potentials if they are going to thrive in your business. The focus is on developing a strong sense of self and of the relationships between individuals and groups in their organisation. New skills are learnt through a combination of explanation and experiential learning techniques with the emphasis on doing, not just listening to theory. The programme is highly interactive in style and equips a future leader with a variety of soft and hard skills that relate directly to the working environment and which will enable improved performance.
- have more rounded employees able to recognise their own abilities, seek
- help where needed and take responsibility for their actions and behaviours
- employees become more productive over a shorter period
- are better equipped to deal with the corporate workplace
- have much better self-awareness and communication skills
- become more productive more quickly
By the end of the 6-month programme delegates will have:
- a heightened self-awareness
- developed their communication skills, including powerful listening and questioning
- learned a number of tools to assist them in decision-making
- gained a clear sense of what’s important to them and how they contribute to the organisation’s well-being and productivity at large
- received basic presentation skills training
- learned how to create win: win outcomes in negotiation
This programme is most suitable for your new recruits who have typically been with your organisation for 3-12 months. Delegate numbers never exceed 20 and a minimum of 10 is required to run a programme.