How Do Your Leaders Manage In A Disruptive World? Learn From The Experts
How do your Leaders manage in a disruptive world? The world of business today has been characterised as Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous. Are your Leaders and teams equipped to deal with increasing levels of disruption and uncertainty?
On 19th November we will host an afternoon of lively debate and discussion around how leaders can lead through the economic, political and market disruption we are all experiencing. We explore some of the emerging shifts in attitudes and behaviours that are proving useful to organisations as the pace of change continues to increase. The discussion will be driven by leaders from very different perspectives:
• Rear Admiral Chis Parry: one of the UK’s top strategic thinkers and forecasters, whose assessments about the future have consistently proved extremely accurate and are considered amongst the best in the field by governments, the City, the academic world and a variety of national and international institutions
• Charlotte Addison: HR and Operations at FelineSoft Limited
• Nick Wright: International OD Consultant and psychological coach
Accepting that disruption is the evolving norm for the future, we will examine the elements of best practice for organisations to adopt in this current unfolding environment and how reframing VUCA could help.
During the afternoon you will have the opportunity to:
• Learn best practice from industry peers and thought leaders
• Take away insights into what this might mean for your business
• Develop practical ideas around what you might need to change
If you haven't signed up and would like to find out more, then register below for this HALF-DAY event, starting with lunch from 13.00 and concluding at 17.00:
Date: Tuesday 19th November: 13.00 - 17.00
Venue: RSA House, John Adam Street, London WC2N 6EZ
Email email@example.com to book your place.
Early bird offer: Book by 31st October for £125 + VAT per person. Cost after 31st October will be £175 + VAT per person.